Position Title: Client Care
Reports to: Director, Sentient HR
Direct Reports: None
A rare and unique opportunity awaits an individual who is customer-service oriented, highly organized, a team player, and known to co-workers and friends as a multi-tasker extraordinaire!
Sentient HR is hiring for the position of evening Client Care. This employee will be the primary contact to take child care centre orders by phone, text messages, e-mail and through our technology platform. Client Care is responsible for confirming all orders placed, providing timely updates on shift statuses, and confirming when shifts have been filled or lost. Client Care will also be responsible for contacting staff to assign them on open shifts.
If you have ever been disheartened by a customer experience where someone forgot to contact you back, and you believe that you could provide better service, this position allows you to make that positive impact. Your role is to follow up and follow through – always answering the phone calls, e-mails and text messages that come through in a lightning-fast manner.
Client Care must be responsible for responding to all client communiques with rigorous follow-up timelines. The timelines for following up with clients will be set by the Supervisor. If client issues arise, Client Care will note the concern and address it immediately, while also making management aware for follow-up.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree or a Registered Early Childhood Diploma is an asset.
- A passion for and ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- A positive Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Competency in using technology, both computers and mobile Apps, as much of the role will involve using and managing the Sentient software.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands.
- The ability to handle a fast-paced environment and work well under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Results-oriented individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit will be most fulfilled by this role.
- A dynamic individual with a natural drive to achieve goals and who is very focused on providing exceptional customer service to clients.
Remote work arrangement. The office phone and laptop will be provided.
Monday – Thursdays: 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sundays: 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sentient HR has a strong purpose for existing: Enriching Lives Through the Power of Connections.
If this statement resonates with you, please send your C.V. to email@example.com.
Sentient is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employment equity and the provision of fair and accessible employment practices under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Reasonable accommodations will be provided for job applicants, where needed and upon request, to support their full participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. We encourage candidates requiring any support or accommodation to notify us at the time of application to ensure the provision of equal opportunities.