By participating in the Sentient “Book & Win” raffle, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Eligibility: To be eligible for the “Book & Win” raffle, 5 orders for winter shifts must be placed with Sentient between January 1st and January 31st.
- Entry Period: The raffle entry period is from January 1st, 2024, to January 31st, 2024. Any orders placed outside of this timeframe will not be eligible for the raffle.
- Prize: Sentient will select five winners at the end of the month. Each winner will receive a pizza lunch for themselves and their center, up to a maximum value of $100.
- Winner Selection: Winners will be randomly selected from eligible entries. The selection process will be conducted by Sentient, and the results will be final.
- Notification: Winners will be notified by email or phone within seven days after the end of the raffle. If a winner cannot be reached within 14 days of the initial notification, an alternate winner may be selected.
- Prize Claim: To claim the prize, winners must follow the instructions provided in the notification and comply with any requirements outlined by Sentient.
- Prize Restrictions: The pizza lunch prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- Publicity: By participating in the raffle, winners agree to allow Sentient to use their names and/or images for promotional purposes related to the “Book & Win” raffle.
- Limitation of Liability: Sentient is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries, or for any technical malfunctions that may occur and affect the entry process.
- Disqualification: Sentient reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates these terms and conditions or engages in any fraudulent or inappropriate conduct.
- Modification or Termination: Sentient reserves the right to modify or terminate the “Book & Win” raffle at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.
By entering the raffle, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.